Monday, December 9, 2013

Self Portraits & Portraits Preview

Tips:
-pick good lighting
-use a tripod
-be unobtrusive
 Environmental Portrait:
I picked this picture became I like the contrast of the mans jacket against the ocean
I picked this picture because I liked the composition

 Casual Portrait:
 I chose this picture because I like the composition
 I chose this picture because I like the composition

 Formal Portrait:
I chose this picture because I like the mans expression
 I like this picture because I like the composition

Photography self portrait: 
I liked how creative this photo was, I picked it because I liked the honesty in it
I liked the way this photo was composed, I picked it because of the real look in his eyes, he looks relaxed, not stiff like a model.

 Planning ahead:
I would like to shoot a few environmental portraits, (teachers in the classroom, athletes in the gym or at the football or soccer fields/tennis court) To make these shots successful I'll try to be as unobtrusive as possible, figure out what settings I'll be using beforehand, use the rules of photography.







No comments:

Post a Comment