Thursday, October 3, 2013

Elements of Photography

Lines:
I took this photo to represent lines because the line of lights leads your eye to the registration sign

Value(contrast):
I took this photo to represent contrast because the orange paint is in contrast with the blue paper helping us to easier read the words
Simplicity: 
I took this photo for simplicity because the only thing attracting your attention is the window

I took this photo for balance because the stairs are even on both sides

I took this photo for rule of thirds because the people are on the top right corner of the picture
I took this photo for repetition because there is a repetition in the bricks 

I took this picture for unique angle/perspective because i don't normally see pictures on the wall like this





No comments:

Post a Comment